I am looking for an investor to purchase a house for me. I need only 18 months to be ready to purchase

Asked by Andrea Thomas, Akron, OH Sun Nov 11, 2012

Answers

3
Jeff Johnson, Agent, Atwater, OH
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi Andrea, are you looking at a certain house? I have a small 2 story bungalow very near the Goodyear Heights Park. How big of a home do you need? This house has 2 small bedrooms. I am available to help with any of your Real Estate needs. Thank you.
Thomas McCom…, Agent, New Franklin, OH
Mon Nov 12, 2012
I have investors who will be willing and able to work with you. Please let me know what house you are looking at, and how you want to work this. There are many ways to do this, and each one is different from the other ones.
R. Ryan Bowm…, Agent, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Do you have a particular area and price range? I am the investment specialist ( and co owner) for our team of agents. You can reach me at 330.703.2304
I am looking for Goodyear Heights and I think i found one i like. The price is $49,000 and some change. I like this house because it would be good for what i want to do which is in homecare.
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012