Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

V Meka, Home Owner in Queens, NY

I am looking for an investment property ( apartment, condo) in queens, manhattan. would you show below $700,000?

Asked by V Meka, Queens, NY Sun Jul 21, 2013

If you're looking for invest in co ops, I have sponsor co ops where you can buy and sublease it rightaway without paying any extra sublet fees. Price is cheaper than condo and ROI is of course higher.
Please call or email me for details.
I Have a condominium on 40 avenue -73st Jackson Heights. Any questions or to schedule an appointment contact me at 917701-4251 or email: eliolamannaremax@gmail.com
Manhattan is where you want to be. Have past 30 years data that will make your head spin. NYC is unlike anywhere else. No problem showing anything. If serious email me at smusmanno@citihabitats.com
Consider working with an agent of your own; for the Queens area check http://www.mlsli.com
If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuresale.com. This is a site that requires membership but you can peruse through the listings in your market area first before signing up.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.

Your best bet would be to search for listing by zip code. This will narrow down the listings to the exact areas within Queens and Manhattan.
Hi. I would love to speak with you to determine exactly what sort of investment property you are seeking. I work mainly in Queens and would be glad to assist you.
James Scacalossi of Charles Rutenberg Realty. 917 755 1877
There are tons of Realtors and Loan Officers who would show and service you at under $700,000. If you have any trouble finding someone, let me know and I'll be more than happy to recommend someone reliable and reputable to help you.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Finding an investment property can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Kindly contact me at 917-681-1102