I am looking for an agt who is not pushy and will just help me locate a 1 acre or so prop w/structure (manuf ok; fixer ok) for around $150K

Asked by Lisa, Leander, TX Sun Feb 26, 2012

Looking in Wildomar and surrounding areas (but not Perris). It is the acreage that is my primary focus. (PLEASE do not give your 2 cents worth here in response and if you are not an agent working in this area, please don't respond.) I know the properties are out there, just looking for a LOCAL agt to help me find the right one. Will put 20% down, 800 credit score. Thanks

Answers

4
Gray Realty…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Oh, and we are Wildomar Residents!
Gray Realty…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Fri Oct 5, 2012
We deal in investor flips, right now we have 3 around that price range, and 3 that are not on the market yet, all are rehabbed, or you can purchase as is?
Dean & Dawn 951-265-2872
Ray Wright, Agent, Riverside, CA
Tue Jul 24, 2012
I and my team would be happy to assist you without the "pushiness". Please let me know if I canbe of assistance.

Ray Wright
Email: RayWright@kw.com
951-354-1303
Ludy Ivonina, Agent, Corona, CA
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Hello Lisa,
I am a local Realtor and will be glad to help you with your purchase.I have some properties according your request.Please email me at ludy@tarbell.com and I will email you those listings.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors
(909)731-7124