I am looking for an agent that will stop at nothing to find my dream home.. Any recommendations?

Asked by Kimava12, Ann Arbor, MI Mon Feb 4, 2013

I Want to move by June

Answers

8
Alexander Munro’s answer
Alexander Mu…, Agent, Ypsilanti, MI
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I'll throw my hat in, I'm with the largest firm in Ann Arbor and often I hear about listings before they are uploaded into the MLS. I'm a buyer's agent with the Marygrace Liparoto team and I have the patience to work with first-time home buyers.

Give me a call anytime.
7342726612.
Magdi, Both Buyer And Seller, Ann Arbor, MI
Thu Nov 7, 2013
I can find your dream home but I can't stop at nothing !
520-481-9769
Laurie Schul…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Fri Feb 8, 2013
I would love to help you find your dream home! I have lived in the Ann Arbor area for the past 25 years and have utilized both the public and private schools in the area. I have excellent references and my clients find me really easy to work with. Call me at 734-649-3679 if you would like to discuss your "dream house"

Laurie Schultz
Garett Hyman, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Birmingham, MI
Wed Feb 6, 2013
Now is great time to buy as financing options are among the best ever. I am currently ranked as the #1 mortgage originator in the state of Michigan. If you would like explore financing options I would be more than willing to assist you, just send me a message with your contact information and a convenient time to contact you.

Cheers,

Garett Hyman
Tom Stachler,…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Recommend you visit the following website and look at the reviews from other buyers. You will see a link under the buyers tab up top. http://www.SalineRealty.com
Missy Caulk, Agent, Saline, MI
Tue Feb 5, 2013
My advice is to interview three Realtors located in Ann Arbor. They would know the community better than outside of the Ann Arbor Realtors.

See who you click with, we all have a gut instinct when we meet people. Have 5 questions ready to ask each of them.

The most important questions should be
1) How quickly do you get back to your clients?
2) Are you full time or part time?
3) How available are you when I see the right house?

Ask for 3 references from them of past buyers they have worked with, and ask them the same thing.

Most important is who do YOU feel comfortable with?

Missy Caulk
734-926-9797

***I have 6 buyer specialist on my team, they do not list, they work for you.***
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Mon Feb 4, 2013
That would be my team. I never give up until my clients have found their perfect team and I have trained my team the same way.

Kathy Persha, Realtor
GRI, SFR, CDPE, CIAS
Nextage Advanced Realty
248-930-0198
Ginny Miller, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Mon Feb 4, 2013
Of course you do! Any full time agent will be more than happy to help you. Finding an agent that you mesh well with, and communicates with you the way you prefer, is critical. Having an agent familiar with the area you want to move to is also critical. You need an expert in the area you want to live.

I have spent the majority of my life in the Washtenaw County area, and would be happy to discuss your home buying needs. Feel free to contact me!

Ginny Miller
Howard Hanna Realty Services
Ann Arbor, MI
734-330-1879
GinnyMiller.Homes@gmail.com
GinnyMillerHomes.com