Mortgage Broker responds:
Follow my instructions carefully and you'll greatly improve your chances to get your overall best deal
1. Deposit at least 5% to 10% of the sales price range in an Attorney's Title Co. and obtain an Escrow Letter
2. If you need a loan, contact me and I'll give you a Pre-Qualification Letter
3. Contact one of my realtor partners who will put you on an Auto Email Alert as properties hit the MLS. They'll set you up to receive the actual MLS "BROKER SYNOPSIS" with the listing agent's contact info, names, phone numbers, emails and what commission the property pays in the bottom section of the page VS. the generic "Client Synopsis" that buyerâ€™s agents usually send with that section is covered with the Buyer's Agent's info/advertisement.
4. Have your Escrow Letter and Pre-Qualification Letters ready, so as soon as you see something you like you can quickly email the letters to the listing agent and your buyerâ€™s agent simultaneously. This will separate you form the rest of the pack and shows youâ€™re a serious buyer that is ready to close quickly!
5. My realtor partner will then arrange for entry to the property, and if you like it, theyâ€™ll help you negotiate your best deal
6. In addition, on any property over $140,000, my realtor partners are willing to offer the following REALTOR REBATE examples:
$150,000 up to $1,500 rebate
$200,000 up to $2,500 rebate
$250,000 up to $3,500 rebate
$300,000 up to $5,000 rebate
$400,000 up to $8,000 rebate
$500,000 up to $10,000 rebate
REALTOR REBATE CAN BE USED TO:
pay for Closing Costs
pay for Attorney Representation for Buyer
pay for Rate Reduction to desired rate of: 2.375%
pay for Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy Gift Card
pay for Home Warranty
pay for Home Improvement / Repairs
pay for Debt payoff
pay for Moving Company
pay towards down payment (on certain programs)
pay for the 1st full year of home ins.
pay for taxes and ins. escrows
pay for home repairs
pay off credit card debt and auto loans
pay off collections and judgments
pay to lower the sales price
pay for new furniture
pay to upgrade all new appliances
pay for home remodeling and additions
pay to have home painted
pay for weekly pool maintenance
pay for credit repair
pay for landscaping
pay for monthly lawn care
pay for new A/C system
â€¦and/or even pay prior realtor for their efforts
NOTE: consumers should shop lenders and realtors for their Best Overall Deal.
Florida Realtor Rebates: click here to view Google search (3,000,000 plus results)
The Florida Real Estate Commission(FREC) Rule 61J2-10.028 (2) provides that a licensee may share brokerage compensation with a party to a transaction as long as full disclosure is given to all interested parties.
US Dept. of Justice Consumer Alert: Consumers Can Save Thousands of Dollars in Commissions
Contact me and Iâ€™ll introduce you to realtors who offer Realtor Rebate savings anywhere in FL.
Pro Option Mortgage
Ph: 888 662 4404
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps