I am looking for an agent familiar with Magnolia, TxI. area that has worked with disabled in purchasing home.

Asked by bransondude1, Magnolia, TX Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

2
Kristie Zore…, Agent, Magnolia, TX
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hi Branson,

I have worked with buyers who have had disabled children and am aware of the needs within a home to provide functionality for the disabled. My husband is also a contractor in the area who has implemented ADA standards for homes when needed. His name is Doug Zorens and his company is DN'A Builders, LLC in Magnolia and the office number is 281-610-7240 in the event that you need his services.

I would be happy to assist you in finding a perfect home suitable for your needs if you have not already found an agent to help you.

Please feel free to give me a call at 281-610-7240.

Kristie Zorens
Century 21 Realty Partners
David Compan…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hello, and good morning! I am local professional in the Magnolia market area. Although I haven't yet had the honor of working with disabled home buyers, the hallmark of my real estate service is that I spend a great deal of time listening to my clients to understand their needs. This meaningful communication means that I can target the areas and homes that best fit their criteria, and guide them through the process of reviewing the benefits and drawbacks of each home as we prepare for the purchase. The words of my past clients are my best testimonial: http://members.har.com/Realtor-Agent-Rating/process/dispagen…
If I can be of service, please consider contacting me to begin our home buying consultation.
936-349-7075
david@davidcompanik.com
Hey Dave,I to have a good knowledge of the real estate market in the Magnolia area. I am not sure I completely understand your question? Are you looking for a property for a diabled homebuyer, or do you have a property that is prepared to accomadate a diabled family. If I can help you with any additional questions, please feel free. If anything, help me to better understand what it is that you are looking for! Thank you.

Andrew Gordon
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
832-515-2978
Flag Mon Aug 27, 2012