I am looking for an FHA mortgage for a property north of Dayton (Harrison Township). I have a 612 middle score.

Asked by bdremployment, 45415 Sat Oct 20, 2012

My recent payment history is perfect for the last few years, I lost a job before that and fell behind but I payed off the debts besides a few medical bills. I have the money to cover those and enough for more than a 3.5% down payment. The loan would be for about 40K.

Answers

3
Matt Helpling, Agent, Centerville, OH
Tue Feb 26, 2013
My firm offers options down to 580 credit score!

MHelpling@RapidDayton.com
937.938.9317
Daniel Alvar…, Agent, Weehawken, NJ
Sun Oct 21, 2012

I tried answering your question assuming you were buying in Dayton, however, the other link was specific to Dayton.

For help in Montgomery County:

http://www.thehousingsource.org/
Teresa Luther, Agent, Dayton, OH
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Unfortunately, this is a question for a mortgage broker. Find a bank that you like and sit down with the mortgage department to get prequalified. It will make the buyer process easier as sellers will recognize you as a serious buyer.
Can you recommend a bank with a mortgage broker? I know that the bank I use does not have an actually broker. I would appreciate it!
Flag Sat Oct 20, 2012