I am looking for agents who specialize in forclosures,wholesale, rehabbing properties. I want to establish an profitable relationship for both parties

Asked by Teresa Yokley, West View, Knoxville, TN Wed Jan 30, 2013

Answers

6
Kim Isenberg, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Sun Feb 3, 2013
http://www.KimIsenberg.com

I work directly with 5 banks in their REO division.
marty hartse…, Agent, knoxville, TN
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Foreclosures can be a good value or an absolute failure. When evaluating the decision to purchase you must have a low cost financing solution, good handle on the repairs needed along with the cost, and if going to rent the home or sell it a spot on market value. Many Realtors can handle this and my office is one of them. We specialize in investment properties and have a general contractors license. Feel free to contact us.
Brad Reynolds, Agent, Brentwood, TN
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Teresa,

Thanks for your question. Please call me when you can at 704-340-7042. As a local Realtor here in Knoxville, a graduate of the University of Tennessee, and someone who has spent the last 7 years of their life here, I know the town well. I have participated in over 150 real estate transactions ranging from buying and selling my own investment properties in Fort Sanders, which is the neighborhood next to UT, to helping buyers/sellers achieve their dreams. I currently own 5 properties in the Fort and know how to make the numbers work, and I've been in this business for 7 years. I've also helped a lot of buyers looking for investment property as well all over Knoxville. With my own properties and properties that I've helped others buy, I have a 100% rent collection rate and have never had a open room.

Please call me today when you can at 704-340-7042 I would love to work with you.

Brad Reynolds
Coldwell Banker
(704) 340-7042
Kenny Mcmahan, , Knoxville, TN
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Hey Teresa,

I would love the chance to be able to talk to you abiut foreclosures. Through continued education I have earned the (SFR) Shortsale Foreclosure Resource designation and have assisted buyers and sellers in wholesaling properties as well as purchasing foreclosures and short sales. I also have a company that purchases and rehabs foreclosed homes and I feel that having first hand knowledge of the process is always benificial.
At your convenience, please call me at 865.805.5753

Kenny McMahan
Parkside Real Estate
Robert Saund…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Teresa,

I would like the opportunity to talk with you about foreclosures and investment properties in our market. Please call me at 865-621-7778 or email, saundersrealtor@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon.

Robert Saunders
Realty Executives Associates
865-693-3232
Kathryn Burk…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hello Teresa,
Foreclosures can be a great deal! I've purchased a couple myself and work with many buyers looking to flip or live in them. I'd love to talk with you more about your needs and home purchasing plans. Feel free to contact me.
Kathryn Burklund, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
865-824-7385
Kathryn.burklund@coldwellbanker.com