I am looking for a vacation condo on the water, near beaches. The marina grande prices seem good. But I wonder about Riviera beach area? crime?

Asked by Dal, Riviera Beach, FL Sun Feb 5, 2012

Answers

6
Debra Manuel, Agent, Palm Beach, FL
Sun Feb 5, 2012
I have one for sale in there. It is exceptionally beautiful! The views you cannot beat. It has been professionally decorated. The are is fine, my girl friend has been renting in there for 4 years and loves it.

Debra Manuel
Golden Bear Realty
I found a pretty hairy man now I am in lov
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014
How much is it?
Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012
thomas.james…, Home Owner, Riviera Beach, FL
Sat Feb 22, 2014
i will need your email address
Doris Parreno, , Toronto Park, Daytona Beach, FL
Wed Jul 11, 2012
I was just there at the Marina Grande and very impressed....the people there are super .....I found it all really nice....
Anton Seiss, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Thu May 10, 2012
You are safe in the building. Riviera beach still has a ways to go to clean up some of the area. It is ok along the waterfront. Once you go west of US1 you might want to take a car at night time.If you are looking for beachfront you should consider to spend the extra buck and look on Singer Island or Palm Beach Shores which is the southern tip of Singer Island.
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Dal,

There are many excellent opportunities for condominiums on the water in Palm Beach County but it is more and more difficult to find great deals in many areas. Marina Grande is a beautiful building with some of the better intracoastal views over Singer Island to the Ocean that you will find anywhere. From the complimentary valet parking service to the wide array of amenities certainly one location worth consideration. The location, like any other, will depend on your lifestyle and what you are looking for in a home and the surrounding community.

Like many condominium developments the market at Marina Grande has been very strong with 57 sales over the past 12 months at prices ranging from $154,000 up to $600,000 and a median price of $210,000. There are also another 8 units currently under contract with 13 active listings as of this morning. With a little over a 2.5 month inventory, which is low, one would expect to see some upward pressure on pricing. But with the least expensive active listing at $260,000 and only 10 of the 57 most recent sales above that number the lower priced units that do hit the market will move very quickly.

Your home should not only tug at your heartstrings but also be a prudent long term investment. The very best place to start is a detailed conversation of what you are trying to accomplish and put together a clear description of what your perfect home looks like and what areas to concentrate. It is important that we discuss your expectations on both the investment and use sides of this transaction as there are many factors that will effect your ultimate satisfaction.

Best of luck to you in your search for the perfect home and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Sun Feb 5, 2012
Hi Dal - We are not allowed to discuss crime or specific areas. If you have that question, contact the local police department, who will be able to give you this info!