Jim Houston, Home Buyer in 92509

I am looking for a vacant lot I can put a manufactured home on in the Riverside, Norco, Mira Loma, Corona area

Asked by Jim Houston, 92509 Mon Oct 22, 2007

Answers

3
Jeanne Ritte…, , Hemet, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2008
Yes, utilities are important but you also need to consider if the property has been zoned for residential use. If so, then try to find a property that already had the utilities to the street to make it less of an expense to have them run to the home.
Happy hunting!!!
Christopher…, Agent, Hemet, CA
Wed Nov 7, 2007
I could not agree with Ian more on the subject of utilities, the cost for connection, permits and other fees associated with either new construction or placing a mfg home. All of them things that the salesperson at the mobile home company tend to minimize or....not calculate or advise a buyer about. There are many existing mfg homes available in those areas that may be a much better value. Caveat Emptor! Good luck on your quest.
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Mon Oct 22, 2007
When you find the lot, make sure you have a good handle on the cost of utilities to the home.
Web Reference:  http://www.iansellsnola.com