I am looking for a two bedroom, single level duplex in Bixby Hills or a nice area of Long Beach. Please, send me this information only.

Asked by Mona, Riverside, CA Sun Aug 12, 2012

Answers

10
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Hey Mona,

Artcraft manner is a nice area part of long beach with duplexes.

Send me your email address. I would be happy to send information for you to review.

NO OBLIGATION!!!!!

Best of luck to you,
Kawain Payne, Realtor
KawaindPayne@gmail.com
Eileen Oldro…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Hi Mona,

Would you consider a single family detached home in Bixby or Wrigley? If having an income producing property is your goal, we can look for a home that has an addition with a separate entrance or an apartment over the garage. I think these kinds of homes will be easier to find in the 400K-450K price range.

With a smile,

Eileen
eileen@oldroydrealty.com
Barbara Robb…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
We have two houses on a lot both single story listed at $649K which is more than you wanted to spend but I thought I would present them to you in case you might be interested. You can live in one and rent the other. The front house has two bedrooms, 1 bath and the back house has one bedroom, one bath and is located at 4002 Colorado which is a really nice area near Ximeno and Colorado St.

I also saw a really grogeous two bedroom, one bath house in Signal Hill just across from California Heights for $389,000.

If you would like me to email you the listings I would be happy to do that or you can feel free to contact me at 714-296-7270.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker
DRE Lic#797560
L B Brokerage
714-2096-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
Glenn Gaspar, Agent, Signal Hill, CA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Hello Mona, Unfortunately at this time there are no duplex units for sale nor are there units for sale in the Bixby Hill area of Long Beach. The good and bad news here is that there are some units for sale in the immediate area around Bixby Hill, "but" their starting price is $665,000 for a duplex.

The city of Long Beach can provide you a property within your price range but their are key questions for you to be asked in order to guide you into the right areas of Long Beach with fit your personality.

If you are looking for a full time REALTOR who is a professional..I am here for you who is ready and willing to work for you.

Hope this quick snap shot of your target area was of some help for you.
Mona, Home Owner, Riverside, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Our intention is to purchase. We would like to find something in the area of 400 to 450 thousand. Is this a reasonable amount to purchase in this vicinity? Thanks
Eileen Oldro…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Hi Mona,

Are you looking to purchase or rent and what is your budget? Do you need a garage? Are there any other requirements? Sorry to be a pest, but these questions will help me get you closer to what you are looking for. I look forward to working with you!

With a smile,

Eileen
eileen@oldroydrealty.com
Rose Amadeus, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Hi Mona,
I can open up a gateway into the MLS for you to view properties that might interest you anytime you want.

Rose Amadeus
roseamadeus_realestate@yahoo.com
http://WWW.ROSEAMADEUSREALTY.VPWEB.COM
562-888-2616
Karen McEniry, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Mona,
If you can please provide your email address, then I will send you some duplexes to consider.
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Hi Mona,
I will send you some properties to consider that are duplexes.
Jeff Johnson, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Please feel free to contact me...there are several areas that might meet your needs
Jeff Johnson
562 900 9783