I am looking for a townhome or condo for rent firstly in Richardson, TX 75080 with 2 beds and 1 or 2 baths, min. price is $700, max. price is $950.

Asked by Chi Tran, 75048 Fri Mar 5, 2010

Answers

5
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Mar 5, 2010
There are a couple on the market right now. Send me an email or call me.

Naima
214-289-8555
Naima@Sumner-Realty.com
Web Reference:  http://www.sumnerrealty.com
Glo, , Dallas, TX
Wed May 12, 2010
I have a lovely, updated 2 bed/ 2 1/2 bath, two level townhome for rent, has crown molding, custom dining area and kitchen cabinets, nice big fireplace, new A/C unit and comes with washer/dryer. Also includes 2 covered parking spots. Rent is $1075. Has lots of character. If interested please email me at adameglo@aol.com and I can send pics or answer any questions you might have.
Julie Langho…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri May 7, 2010
Chi,
Please let me know if you want to go look at the property on Belt Line. I would be more than happy to show it to you! Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Julie Langhofer
Keller Williams Realty Preston
214-592-5499
julielanghofer@kw.com
Tpham, Home Buyer, Allen, TX
Mon Mar 29, 2010
There is one at 2111 E. Beltline in Richardson TX. It is both for Sale and Rent. It has 2 beds and 1 bath.
Very nice neighborhood. Right across from SaiGon Mall
Millwood Creek
2111 E Belt Line Rd, Richardson, TX
Julie Langho…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Mar 28, 2010
Hi Chi!
Please let me know if you need any help at all finding a townhome or condo. I can set you up on Prospect Gateway, and this will let you know all the properties on the market that meet your criteria, and it also updates you anytime the is a new property or price change. I will be happy to show you any homes that you are interested in! Also, this service is FREE for you!! You do not have to pay agent commission on rentals! Again, let me know if I can do anything to help.

Julie Langhofer
Keller Williams Realty Preston
Office-972-468-5441
Cell-214-592-5499
E-mail- julielanghofer@kw.com