I am looking for a tax free 1031 exchange. I have a rental condo in chatsworth.

Asked by leonardgordonf, San Bernardino, CA Thu Aug 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
A real estate agent will be able to help you out with that.

I can certainly help you out once you have found someone with the purchase loan (both parties still need a mortgage if they currently have one even if it is a 1031 Exchange). You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
NMLS #1056079
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more