James Alan A…, Renter in Fresh Meadows, Queens,...

I am looking for a single family home with full basement, garage and three bedrooms

Asked by James Alan Antony, Fresh Meadows, Queens, NY Wed Feb 8, 2012

I would be glad to assist you - I would want to know more specific needs you have such as specific location; schools?; detached/attached, etc. You can reach me at jscacalossi@regis.org and I can send you some things to look at

James Scacalossi
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Sales Representative
917 755 1877
There are many home available in your area. What is your budget?
Your communication as posted characterizes you as a renter. However, it doesn't make clear if you are presently looking to buy or rent. Of course any competent realtor can help you with either of these goals. However, there is a process involved with either goal and in order to properly assist you a Realtor would definitely need to speak with you. If you are serious in getting assistance with your goal. . If you would like to contact me, here is my information: I would be happy to explain the proper steps to take to successfully proceed.
Maureen Mizuno
Exit Realty Central
we have many homes that may interest you.
feel free to contact me to discuss further detail
Evelyn- 718 360 9292
You can check http://www.mlsli.com for available rentals, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.; if you need assistance feel free to contact me directly.