I am looking for a short term rental or lease/option property in the Burnet ISD.

Asked by Cat, Lake Travis Sat Aug 16, 2008

Preferably, 2 bedroom $500-$800 range. Selling a Lake Travis home, but need a residence in the school district for my high school age children.

Answers

4
Cat, Home Buyer, Lake Travis
Sat Aug 16, 2008
Should have said I am an Austin Realtor, but short-terms are hard to find. My fiance and I also flip homes, so we would be willing to trade rehab work plus rent on a home that is currently on the market.
Hi Cat, Do you still flip homes? If so I have a great one you might be interested in.
Flag Wed Apr 9, 2014
Kathy, , Cedar Park, TX
Tue Jul 14, 2009
I am a member of the Austin Board of Realtors and the Highland Lakes Board of Realtors so I have access to both MLS's to see what is available. If you are still in need, please contact me!
Terri Wilkes, Home Buyer, Burnet, TX
Sat Nov 8, 2008
I am not sure if you already had questons answered or if I am too late. I have lived in Burnet for about 20 years. I know alot of property management companies and realtors here. Do you still need help finding something?

Terri
Josh Thomas, , Austin, TX
Sat Aug 16, 2008
Hi there. Any Austin Realtor should be able to help you out. We have access to a Lease Database that now includes Burnet County. We can do a search for you and email you a few options if you would like. If you find one that interests you, we can set up the lease agreement with the landlord or listing agent. Let me know if I can help.
Web Reference:  http://www.dealoftheweek.org