I am looking for a 1940s farmhouse in its original condition.

Asked by Maria, Napa County, CA Mon Oct 15, 2012

Answers

10
Maria, , Napa County, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Thanks so Al! I will be in touch!

Maria
staceybrown2…, , Goshen, UT
Sun Jan 11, 2015
if you are needing for a filming location here in Los Anglees, I strongly recommend this film location: http://lightsonlocation.com/5401-olympic-california-los-angeles . I hope this website will help you.

Regards.
Ray Beem, Agent, Napa, CA
Tue Oct 16, 2012
Maria;
When you are ready to make a detemination, I'll be happy to meet you make pre-arrangements and show you several locations that may work for your film. How long do you anticipate the filming to take so I can inform home owners. E-mail me at rayinnapa@aol.com or phone me at 707-738-5807. I'll be happy to assist if I can.
Maria, , Napa County, CA
Tue Oct 16, 2012
Hi Lisa, thank you for your response. Yes, we would need interior access and the filming should take no longer than 1-2 days.
Lisa Marsey, Agent, Napa, CA
Tue Oct 16, 2012
Maria, I know of a potential property. Before I contact the owner can you tell me if you need interior access or just exterior and how long would you be on site for the filming. Thanks, Lisa
Ray Beem, Agent, Napa, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Lets zero in on price an location. There are a lot of farmhouses in the valley. Most of them have been improved. I potentially have one coming up after the first of the year. It has been meticilously maintained and has a bath and kitchen with some upgrades but still has the 1940's abience with tile and tub in bath and tile in kitchen. a lot of amenities you don't find in new houses. Coved ceilings hardwood floors etc.
allen sovey, Agent, Napa, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Have lived in Napa many years and am sure I can accomodate. Just call or Email . rozandal@pacbell.net or 707-337-0896 Regards Al
Maria, , Napa County, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Thank you for your reply. I should have been more clear in my first posting. I am looking for a 1940s farmhouse as a set for a short film. Its important that it is old and not totally restored. Do you think that is something you can help with? I myself am looking to buy a house in the nest 3-6 months, but for now, just looking for a set. Thank you so much for your help.
allen sovey, Agent, Napa, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
There are currently multiple properties that have your criteria, depending on price,amount of land, and location. Regards Al Sovey 337-0896
allen sovey, Agent, Napa, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Good morning: How much property can be involved in this search? Regards Al