Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Shawna Barnes, Renter in 46254

I am looking for a rental home but recently filed bankruptcy.. who can accept for a larger deposit?

Asked by Shawna Barnes, 46254 Tue Oct 29, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Shawna,
There are some companies you may want to try such as Madsen Group 502-2232, JTF Property Group, http://urent-uown.com/, Discover Properties (http://discoverproperties.net/index.php/rental-properties) Vision Property Solutions, Dorfman Property Management and Indy Flippers 317-679-1551.
I hope this will get you started. If you have further questions, call me.
Cheryl Moore
Zebulun Renovations, Realty & Interior Design, LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer