I am looking for a rental home 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath in the Southwest School District? Thanks

Asked by Michelle, Greensboro, NC Thu Sep 4, 2008

Rental Home 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath in Southwest School District.

Answers

2
Vickie, Both Buyer And Seller, High Point, NC
Thu Oct 1, 2009
Michelle-
What rental price range are you looking for (if you are still looking?) Our home is currently for sale but depending on how things work out renting might be an option. It is 4 beds/ 2.5 baths, 2 story,right at the back sidewalk to Southwest Elementary, wonderful neighbors. You can probably see it on most any real estate site (4314 Kirkstone Dr, High Point, NC)
Gary & Vickie Barts
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Sep 4, 2008
Michelle there are plenty out there it just depends on A) how much you would like to pay and B) what you want in a home. There are plenty of homes out there there is just not a master list to look through like homes for sale, so you just have to know where to look for the lists.
I was just with a young couple yesterday helping them with a rental they are relocating from Raleigh. They want to rent for a year before they buy so they can take their time and pick the right area to live in. So in that case I help my buyer clients find a rental and then we just take our time and find a home so that when they are ready we have plenty of time to find the perfect home.
If you like just drop me a line and I can help you find a rental home that will fit your needs.

Hope this helps,