I am looking for a rent to own home in sanford nc are there any?

Asked by Cheryl, Sanford, NC Thu May 13, 2010

Answers

2
Sherri Masse…, , Sanford, NC
Tue May 18, 2010
Hi Cheryl
There are many ways to answer your question. A simple answer is "yes" I am sure there are homes we can find that are a "rent to own" or a "lease option" . There are many factors to that decision which are personal to a buyer. I would call the Carolina Trace Gated Properties office and ask for Sherri or Carol and we can show you rental options and talk more about your specific situation and needs. There are some wonderful rentals here and this is an awesome community. Call or email and we can discuss your opportunities!
If we dont have what you need, I am certain we can at least point you in the right direction!
Sherri M. Broker
Carolina Trace Gated Properties, Sanford
Barrett Powe…, , Cary, NC
Thu May 13, 2010
Cheryl,

There are a few. But to be honest I would try and persuade you to simply rent and not try and do a rent to own. Statistics show only a very, very small percentage actually turn into a closing for the renter. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you in person and help you determine a better strategy for getting you into your own home when your ready.

You may contact me via the website below or search for rental properties in Sanford.