I am looking for a real estate attorney in Chicago who has knowledge of condos with no previos HOA

Asked by Patricia Pacheco, Chicago, IL Thu Mar 26, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Paul Garver, Other Pro, Hinsdale, IL
Fri Mar 27, 2009

Both my partner and I work are real estate attorneys with significant experience in both representing buyers of condos in Chicago, and representing different associations themselves. I hope we can be of help to you, feel free to contact me at 630-551-6833.

If you have specific questions, I would be more than happy to answer those.


Paul Garver
Web Reference:  http://www.hg-legal.com
1 vote
Jeffrey Kropp, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 27, 2009
John O'Leary is the best condo attorney in the city. http://www.olearylawfirm.com

I use his for my own condo issues and also refer him to all my clients.

Good luck !
Web Reference:  http://www.1sthomegroup.com
0 votes
Christopher…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 27, 2009
Dear Patricia,

Are you planning to buy in a condo building that has no previous HOA, or are you converting a building of yours from rental to condo? Or are you planning to sue someone?

Could you be a little more specific with regard to what type of help you think you need?

I'd be happy to refer you to someone, but I would need a little more information before I can determine who might be best for you to talk to.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Sudler Sotheby's International Realty
773-418-0640 (cell)
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more