I am looking for a pueblo or adobe style house in Austin, Texas.

Asked by Marisa, Mexico, MO Sun Aug 24, 2008

a 2 bedroom house with private garden and swimming pool. Where intellectuals would be.

Answers

6
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Aug 24, 2008
I have seen one lovely pueblo style home in the Austin area. It is facing Lake Travis and has big water views, however it is not actually waterfront. Please call or email me if you want more details or to go see this home. It is presently for sale.
Betina
512-771-6318
Web Reference:  http://www.BetinaForeman.com
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Sep 27, 2008
Dear Marisa,
In Texas you do not pay your Buyers Agent for representation. The fees are paid for by the Seller. Perhaps the person from New Hampshire is unfamiliar with Texas regulations on real estate. The Buyer never pays the fee, that is why is is important for the buyer to have representation. Because the Listing Agent is working for the seller to sell the property for the highest price. The Buyers Agent helps the Buyer to get the best price and most favorable deal for the Buyer. Have a wonderful weekend. Talk to you soon.
Betina
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Sep 27, 2008
Dear Marisa,
I have resent the details on this home to both of the email ddresses you gave me. I wanted to make sure that you got the information. Please give me a call when you get a chance. Thank you!
Betina
Paul B. Perez, , Austin, TX
Mon Aug 25, 2008
Marisa, Si hay pueblitos aqui. You will find some cute pueblos in the Rosedale & Hyde Park neighborhood. Let us know more about your situation, price range, anticipated move date, and we can better recommend places that fit our lifestyle.
Josh Thomas, , Austin, TX
Sun Aug 24, 2008
Hi Marisa,
This home is certainly attainable here in Austin. In order to assist you better, we would need to know your general price range. This will help us find one that most accurately suits your needs. In case you are not familiar with the area, you can find just about any type of house for virtually any price. There are also intelligent people in pockets all over the city. What is your particular niche? Where do your interests lie? Let us know how we can help. :)
Tara West, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Aug 24, 2008
The adobe and pueblo style homes are not common in Austin, but the 78704,78703 and 78701 zip codes are close to the UT campus and where you will find a lot of intellectuals from all over the United States and abroad. The 78704 zip code or what we austinites refer to as "Soco" offers a very eclectic, artistic feel and depending on your budget I am almost certain you could find what you want. I hope that helps.