I am looking for a modular home in the las vegas area-would love to have land because I would like a horse can someone please help me out here

Asked by Lynne Presley, Key West, FL Mon Jan 16, 2012

Answers

7
Kurt Grosse, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Lynn, We have a great house listed as a short sale in Overton, NV. It's on an acre with a 4 bedroom modular home near Lake Mead. The current list price is $150,000. E-Mail me at TerriandKurt@cox.net and I'll send you a copy of the listing with pictures. Personally I love the property and think it's a great value. We can also send you listings in other areas in and near Las Vegas. Modular homes are not as common in Las Vegas as they are in surrounding areas. You can also call me at 702-656-1818. Thanks, Kurt
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Lynne, welcome to Vegas. We have a very large number of horse lovers here. We were very involved in a riding club, Barrel Racing, Rodeo, and Trail Rides. I know of many lots and acreage in Vegas, Henderson and about 35 to 45 min. outside Vegas. Please call me so we can discuss needs, budget and location that will work for you. You're going to love it here. If you need any other help with your move let us know. We've been here since 76. Matt & Kim

Matthew and D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Cindy Grimal…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 16, 2012
I found several that look good. Send me your email address, and I will send you all the information with photos
Suzie Marqua…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Lynne
If you would like me to set a personal search page for you just send me a little more criteria. I will do a search and see what is available. There are also great horse properties in Pahrump. Lets see what we find in Las Vegas and use Pahrump as a back up.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
fahrnyteam@yahoo.com
702-234-7653
Ruey Elizabe…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 16, 2012
Hello Lynne. If you send me your email directly to lizzeigler@msn.com I will send you what is available in our market. There are a few of these available, and many available in neighboring Pahrump, about an hour outside of Las Vegas. Of course I would need to know more to be able to help you properly. Thanks
Liz 800-799-7281
Paul May, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 16, 2012
I am about to list a bank owned one in sandy valley- 45 minutes outside of vegas - 4 acres- horses ok- might list for $49k- give us a call-
Web Reference:  http://Mayteamlv.com
Jeff Wallenf…, , Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 16, 2012
When you are looking at property, you will need to make sure it is zoned for horses. While there is property zoned for horses in town, there are also areas outside of Las Vegas.

While a real estate license in Nevada does cover buying land, and does cover buying manufactured housing when it is permanently attached to that land on a foundation, there is a different license for the people who sell manufactured housing by itself (without the land and foundation).