I am looking for a little to no money down home loan with the seller paying closing on a home 150,000 or less wait one more thing my credit is poor

Asked by stephanie, Raleigh, NC Thu Jul 17, 2014

Answers

3
Fina Curtis, Agent, Raliegh, NC
Wed Jul 30, 2014
The first thing you have to do is to work on your credit. There are non profits like Triangle Family Services that will work with you to get you ready for home ownership. There are programs available for first time home buyers where you make a small or no down payment. Triangle Family Services can also guide you as to what is available. They are a not for profit company.
Matthew Vale…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Raleigh, NC
Fri Jul 18, 2014
Hello Stephanie - There are options out there for 100% financing or very low down payment. Step 1 is to take a look at your full financial picture and get pre-qualified with a lender, like Kim advised.

I am happy to help, give me a call or shoot me an email.
Kim Thompson, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri Jul 18, 2014
Hi Stephanie-As a real estate consultant, I recommend that you first step should be to speak with a mortgage lender and confirm what you will qualify for. I can help you put you in touch with a lender if you would like. Call or email me and we can go from there.