Home Buying in 02134>Question Details

Foreign Nati…, Home Buyer in 02134

I am looking for a lender who deals with Foreign National Loans in Massachusetts

Asked by Foreign National, 02134 Tue Apr 26, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Good Day Loan Seeker,

Have you been scammed by fake lenders in your process of searching for financial freedom? Are you in debt? Are you looking for a loan to start a this new year? Do you need a loan to start up a new business? Are you financially break down, Do you need a loan to buy a Car or a House? Have you been turn down by your local banks in getting finance? Do you want to improve your finance? do you need a loan to pay off your bills?..Search no more as the SPARK FINANCE SERVICES is welcoming you the opportunity to get all kinds of loan you need at a very affordable interest of 2.%. for more information contact us now via email at sparkfin@cash4u.com. For your Loan Package.

Complete and return the information below so we can proceed with the loan application:
ZIP Code:
Loan Amount Needed:
Mobile number:
Come back to us with this information now.

Mr. Don Sparker
Email: sparkfin@cash4u.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 5, 2013
There is a global bank that may be able to help you. They require a 100k deposit in a checking account. The down payment is >=30%. Please visit http://www.BuyHomeInUS.com for more info for foreigners buying homes in USA.
Web Reference: http://www.BuyHomeInUS.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 27, 2011
We are not a lender but the leader in Currency Exchange, an equally important part of this transaction. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.moneycorp.com/us
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 13, 2011
I have a loan guy if you are interested. email me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 27, 2011
try Mutual of Omaha Bank. They do only portfolio loans, so they have different parameters than most lenders.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 26, 2011
I have spoken with many national lenders for foreign investors in MA. You must have an LLC with at least one American partner unless you have a residence here inthe states. I can refer you if you would like and you can reach me via email at mdmrealty@msn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 26, 2011
I am checking on this for you. In what area of MA are you looking to purchase? Will this be owner occupied or investor property?

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 26, 2011

I am an International Realtor who has a number of great international Lenders to whom I can refer you. Do youy have your 40-50% down payment converted into American dollars and deposited into an American bank yet?

If I can be of assistance, I can be reached at elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 26, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer