Home Buying in Riverside>Question Details

Kyle, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

I am looking for a lease to own property. I have a good down payment but need to build up my credit more.

Asked by Kyle, Riverside, CA Fri Oct 24, 2008

Any suggestions on how to go about getting a lease to own in (Orangecrest Area) Riverside, CA?

This is a tough market for Rent to Own opportunities. This is due to the competition from buyers who are qualified. Since you wrote this quite some time ago hopefully you have had a chance to build your credit and can now qualify for a home.
Web Reference: http://www.soreal.biz
Good evening Kyle:
I sure would like to ask you some more questions! For example, Have you spoken with a lender, and been turned down? Are you a Veteran of the US armed forces? With a large down payment have you explored conventional loans, and so on. Some lenders can look past a credit slipup, or lack of established credit especially with a large down-payment. Working with a Realtor can really help. While I am not an expert on loan finance, I work with lots of people who are! If you would give me a call, I can have you talk with my favorite loan officers, and they will be able to tell you, if you qualify for a loan. Give me a try! (951) 237-3229
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 26, 2008
With regard to your credit, if you do not have credit cards, get a secured credit card and then after that you can apply for an American Express card and later a master Card, Visa or Discover card. Do not open more than 5 credit card accounts. If you give me more details about your situation, I can help you better. Feel free to contact me at anytime and good luck!