I am looking for a lease option home in Orange County, CA but don't know where to look, Are there any web sites?

Asked by Rick Carter, Orange, CA Mon May 23, 2011

Answers

6
Carrie Perry, Agent, Orange, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Call me, I can help.
Thanks.
Michelle Gon…, Agent, Los Alamitos, CA
Tue Dec 11, 2012
These really don't exist, unless it's a family member. If you do see ads related to this it will most likely be an agency trying to get you to make a full on purchase and not really have the "lease to own" option you called about. Why would you limit yourself to buying one home, when there are so many on the market? This is the same for the seller, why would a seller want to limit their home to one buyer when there are so many buyers out there now?
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Are you asking for the option to lease or the Lease with the option to buy?

They are two different things.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Keith Jones, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Fri Nov 30, 2012
There are currently over 180 Orange County homes for sale that would consider the lease option. If you would like help indentifying what you're looking for, feel free to give me a call at 714 206-6616
Good Luck,
Keith
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Nov 1, 2012
There are VERY FEW lease option to buy homes in Orange County.

You have to think of leasing and buying as two very different things.

You either lease or you buy, no in between.

Best of luck to you,
KAwain Payne, Realtor
Erik Johanne…, , Orange, CA
Wed Jun 27, 2012
They are around but few and far between. Several Real Estate Agents offer lease services, but you just have to look around.

The bigger question is, Why are you looking for a lease option now with the housing market being as great as it is? Are you not aware of how easy it may be to BUY a home? Let me know. I can be reached at 714-455-9150