I am looking for a house outside of knoxville with 10 acres. I dont want to be so far from downtown, as I am also looking to open a small business.

Asked by silll2005@aol.com, 11561 Mon Nov 11, 2013

I am relocating from NY and would like to spend about 2500000 on the property. Is this possible?

Answers

13
Billy Houston…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Tue Apr 22, 2014
Hey silll2005, I strictly work in Commercial real estate for Keller Williams and would be happy to help you find that perfect place to relocate your home and your business. I have 8 team members that do residential real estate that will find you that home on 10 acres. You can contact me at http://www.BillyHoustonGroup.com and lets get to work! We LOVE helping people relocate to Knoxville.
struan, Home Owner, Knoxville, TN
Tue Dec 17, 2013
I have a house in Knoxville with almost 5 acres, and also a very nice commercial (office/warehouse) building 3 miles away (17,000 square feet), all of which would be under $1,500,000. Let me know if you would like some photos and further information.
I strictly work in Commercial real estate for Keller Williams and would be happy to help you sell your warehouse if you would ever like to list it. I have 8 team members that do residential real estate as well. You can contact me at http://www.BillyHoustonGroup.com
Flag Tue Apr 22, 2014
Also, meant to meniton that we are only 12 minutes from downtown Knoxville.
Flag Tue Dec 17, 2013
Michael Mort…, Agent, Oak Ridge, TN
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Hello silll2005@aol.com

My name is Mike Morton

I work in Knoxville and live in Oak Ridge. I deal with both residential and commercial properties for purchase, lease, and unique rental agreements. I would be happy to assist you with any of your real estate needs.

I have worked with folks who have relocated to our area from as nearby as Florida and as far away as Germany. I work with both buyers and sellers in the marketplace.

There are many options within 20-30 minutes of downtown Knoxville that I believe would fit well with the space that you need.

I can be reached at mmorton33@comcast.net or by Cellular at 865-740-4075
Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.briarcliffrealtyservices.com
Michael Morton - Let 'morty' make it happen
Lisa Cross, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri Nov 22, 2013
There are many surrounding areas compatable with your request. In order to best fit you with a particular area you need a consult with an agent who can help make that fit. And, of course, I am available if you would like to find out about how I work with my clients as an exclusive buyer's agent.
Reba Snyder, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Tue Nov 12, 2013
It depends... Do you want your small business to be on the same property? Do you need a commericial property? I work with residential and commercial property.. Please let me know how best I can assist. My name is Reba and I can be reached at 865-300-1048 or via email at realtorreba@bellsouth.net. I am looking forward to speaking with you in more detail.
Steve Albin, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Here are some properties that might work for you.

We provide ongoing client/consultant relationship, Services Include: Personal advocacy for buying/selling, home mortgage approval assistance, title and legal document preparation assistance, home marketing assistance, home inspection and appraisal coordination, home warranties and more all this for individuals. LINK: http://www.idxre.com/toppicks/7713/HomeswithLand/139872
Karen Terry, Agent, Maryville, TN
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Good evening.
Yes we have some great areas close to the downtown area within about 20 min to 30 at the most that can offer you a home with 10 acres i have a list of home in the area I would be glad to share with you please give me a call 865-789-2180 or e-mail me at kterrymoss@gmail.com .

please fill free to visits my site for a view of some of the homes in the area .

karen-terry.kwrealty.com

I would love to help you in your search ( Seymour is a great community that offers some home with acreage.

Karen Terry
865-789-218
Billy Houston…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Good evening. There are several areas close to downtown that we could guide you to in your search for that perfect house with acreage. Please feel free to use our website at: BillyHoustonGroup.com to help define your wants, needs and desires in your home search. You can call me at: 865-207-1212 and I will be glad help you.

Billy Houston
Billy Houston Group at Keller Williams
Email: billy@billyhoustongroup.com
Jen Johnson, Agent, Farragut, TN
Mon Nov 11, 2013
We have several great properties not far from Knoxville's downtown. You may contact me at 865-219-3865 and I will be happy to private message you some of the best properties available today!
David Gibson, Agent, Powell, TN
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Good afternoon! Before being able to accurately answer you question, I would need some clarification about the price range. In you quesiton on Trulia, it indicated you would like to spend $2,500,000 for the property, but I believe you most likely meant $250,000. The clarification of the price will make a big difference in the properties that are available. I would love to send you a link that has some potential properties but I also want the link to be as accurate and productive as possible when it comes to what you are looking for in a property, including the correct price range. I would love to help you in your relocation to the Knoxville area. My info is below, please call or email so we can get started.

David B. Gibson
Crye-Leike Realtors
Office: 865-938-7750
Email: david.gibson@crye-leike.com
Cindy McLaug…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Yes and I know a great listing. You may message me or give me a call.
Robert Saund…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Mon Nov 11, 2013
I would like to be considered to represent you as your buyer's agent. I will help you find the property that best suits your needs for the best price. Please email me at saundersrealtor@gmail.com or call me at 865-621-7778. Thank you
marty hartse…, Agent, knoxville, TN
Mon Nov 11, 2013
That amount is sufficient. Our area is surrounded by rural areas minutes to Knoxville. Email me I will forward information.