I am looking for a house is near to Monte Vista high school.

Asked by Ken H, San Ramon, CA Tue Apr 17, 2012

Price range is around $70k.

Answers

9
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Ken H:

To search for property within the Monte Vista High School attendance area:

1) Go to SchoolandHousing's "Find Homes in School Boundary" search http://tinyurl.com/77a8gaw
2) Click on "Select a School" and enter Monte Vista (will auto populate as you type)
3) Set your search criteria
4) Click "Search"

Note that at this point you will not see ALL of the listings that fall within the MVHS attendance area and some info may be old.

If you want MLS/School Boundary listing accuracy contact a Realtor® to have them set you up with an automated geo-bounded MLS search agent.

-Steve
Susan Ashvil…, , Danville, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
I am not sure if the prospective buyer actually meant that their price range is $70K for a home close to Monte Vista High School. To my knowledge there is no inventory in this price range available in that area.
Ken H, Home Buyer, San Ramon, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
it should be $700k
My question was just a typographical error
Suzanne Look…, Agent, Lafayette, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
There are very nice homes near Monte Vista school. Are you pre approved for up tp $700k?
Please work with a realtor to help you navigate through the current market.
Suzanne Looker
Web Reference:  http://www.suzannelooker.com
Dominic DeVi…, Agent, Danville, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
How are you Ken! There are at least 4 high quality homes that I know of near Monte Vista and one not on the market yet.. At your convenience please send me your email I would be happy to assist. You can email me at dominic.devincenzi@sothebysrealty.com .

Thank you.

Dominic
Broker/Realtor DRE#01846588
925-791-4247
Carolyn Zeig…, , Danville, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Thanks for your inquiry, Ken. Homes near Monte Vista range from $600,000 to well over $1,500,000 and above for the custom homes or the new home subdivisions. If you would like more information, please provide your parameters and I will be delighted to help you with your needs.

You can reach me on my cell (925)487-1996 or my email: ZRealEstateLady@pacbell.net.

Best Wishes,
Carolyn Zeigler, CRS, CDPE
Re/Max Accord
313 Sycamore Valley Rd W
Danville, CA 94526
925-487-1996
Barbara Wils…, Agent, Danville, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Unfortunately you will not be able to find anything for $70,000, but there are a few homes priced at $700,000. Was your question just a typographical error?
Sue Smith, Agent, Danville, CA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Do you mean $700,000? If that is what you meant, there would be several areas off of Green Valley Rd north. They are typically 3 bedrooms, or a small 4 bedroom and older neighborhoods.
If you send me your email address, I can email listings as they come up

Sue Smith
DRE #00960101…, Agent, Danville, VA
Tue Apr 17, 2012
There are houses in the area in the $700,000 range. That price bracket is selling very swiftly, so you would want to be totally prepared when one meeting your parameters hits the market.