Asked by makesh400, Naperville, IL • Tue Dec 25, 2012
1. Single family home preferably.
2. With private backyard
3. within Naperville 203 or 204 school district
4. Closer to railway station. Or atleast bus commute available to the Metra station.
5. Higher possibility of renting the home later ( not now, but have plans to rent it after couple of years)
6. Should not be very old, 10 years old is fine , or worst case max of 15 years if the home is in good condition.
7. 2 baths
8. preferably with a basement
9. Large kitchen with lot of storage.
10. Kitchen separated from Living room
11. Bed rooms with lot of storage ( walk-in closet is preferable)
12. With attached Garage
13. Price range upto 250 K.
14. Foreclosure homes also fine. Believing would get some good deals.
Real Estate in Aurora
Popular Categories in Aurora
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!