Home Buying in Centreville>Question Details

Vicki.n., Home Buyer in Centreville, MD

I am looking for a home to lease purchase (with intent to purchase in 6-12 mths). Looking in Queen Annes, Talbot & Caroline counties. Looking for

Asked by Vicki.n., Centreville, MD Sun Apr 17, 2011

1500 sq. ft. preferably on 1 acres, 4 bedroom, 2 baths. we don't want a home that needs work or upgrading. If you have anything that fits this criteria would love to see pics/listing info. my email address is,vickin@live.com. price not to exceed 260,000.00 Thanks!!!!!!

Answers

3
I can certainly help you! I have a home in Easton that can be purchased exactly that way. It has a lot of new upgrades and is in a terrific area! If you call me at 410.490.2081, I can make arrangements to show it and any other properties to you. I am available by phone NOW!

Scott Saunders
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 17, 2011
I'll be happy to help... I'll send some things over! Have a great weekend!
Hello Vicki.n.
I forwarded information for homes in Caroline, Queen Anne and Talbot County to your email address as indicated, hopefully you have received this information. There was very little available in Talbot and Queen Anne but some nice possibilities in Caroline.