I am looking for a home in the sherwood area for rent or rent to own. But my I do not have good credit. What?

Asked by Laquinta Johnson, Hot Springs, AR Sat Aug 2, 2008

can i do and what are my options?

Answers

2
Chris Rix, Agent, Hot Springs, AR
Sun Aug 10, 2008
You are likely going to have to make a lot of calls to many different agents, check the paper daily, drive around and look for signs, and you will find someone to finance. You might also put a want ad in real estate for sale in sherwood local paper. when I am working with a buyer I sometimes place want ads for what we are looking for. that has helped me.
Ray, Both Buyer And Seller, North Little Rock, AR
Sat Aug 9, 2008
Hello Laquinta,
A good option for purchasing a house would be seller financing. Talk to a bank or a mortgage broker and you can get an idea of what percentage of the home's value you can get a loan for. It doesn't matter how much, you just need to be able to put some money toward the home's purchase price. Often the seller will be willing to finance the home with favorable terms. This way you will begin to repair your credit and you will also start building equity in your home. If you would rather rent, you need to be able to show a stable source of income and be usually will need to put up first and last months rent. My wife and I are real estate investors. If you would like to see if one of our properties will fit your needs you can email us at forward.win@gmail.com I hope this helps.