I am looking for a home in conneaut ohio by the lake what is the street names I should be looking at

Asked by John M Ratchford Jr., Pierpont, OH Fri Jul 22, 2011

Answers

4
Kathi Maurer…, Home Buyer, Del Rey R, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Sep 4, 2013
I can't imagine why anyone would want to move to Conneaut, OH. I used to live there as a child and cried because I hated it - not much going for that little town.
one persons opinion........
if you can't say something nice don't say anything..... She hasn't lived there for 30+ years and Conneaut is a great little town.....
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013
Lynn_duff10, , Conneaut, OH
Mon Sep 5, 2011
ohio drive , basil drive, penn dr. youngstown drive thats a few. I have a home for sale on ohio drive
SOLD
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014
Rhonda Blades, , Conneaut, OH
Sat Jul 23, 2011
Hello John: I have a listing on the lake. There are a total of 4 parcels, a home with 3 bedrooms, and a bonus building that has water, septic, and access to electricity. The second building could be used as a party center or rehabed for a second house. The main house is well taken care of yet it's outdated as far as carpet and paneling goes. This home come with a home warrenty, and GET THIS IT HAS ACCESS TO A PRIVATE BEACH. ALL FOR 99,900! The owner is very motivated to sell. It is vacant and I can show it to you anytime. Note: the owner is not interested in renting this property, nor is he interested in lease option. Call Howard Hanna Tucker Select Properties and ask for Rhonda 440-998-5591.
Carole Storm…, Agent, Jefferson, OH
Sat Jul 23, 2011
Hi John. Do you want to be literally "Lake-front"...or just within a few minutes of the Lake? Or either? Let me know and I'll send you some houses that are for sale.