Home Buying in Laveen>Question Details

Linda Perdomo, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I am looking for a home in Laveen, I can lease or rent and have the option to purchase. Is there someone or some business that can help me with this?

Asked by Linda Perdomo, Phoenix, AZ Wed Dec 5, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100136706-4118-W-Valley-View…

You can get approved with under a 600 credit score for home loan. I have had clients with a 580 credit score get approved for an FHA loan just 3.5% down, The Lenders Network is the place to start for any questions loan related.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
True, there are some shady operations out there that prey on people's hope of getting back into a home with bad credit. However, there are many that are legit. I'm one of the good guys :-)
I have never financed a take-out loan for anyone that successfully completed a rent to own deal. But maybe there were once unicorns; I just have never seen one…

Two Realtors told me about “buyers” that lost a total of $60,000 in rent to own deals that went bad last week. Trying to work around the system that is there to protect your rights is never a good move so be careful.

I know that underwriters must sign off on you getting a mortgage when the time comes to actually pay the seller in full. Do you know how they are going to interrupt your rent to own contract? They have a set of rules and it won’t matter what the contract says, the underwriter will follow the rules for the type of mortgage you apply for. If the contract doesn’t satisfy the minimum threshold for the mortgage you apply for the loan will be declined. Yeah, it’s that technical.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
I am not finding any homes that are offering lease purchase in Laveen on the MLS.
I have a listed rental in Avondale - like new w/ grass back yard for $1000/mo. Owner may be looking to sell in about a year or so. Let me know if you're interested and I would be happy to provide you with details. 623-824-4275.