I am looking for a home for my parents

Asked by Pansy, Atlanta, GA Tue Sep 16, 2008

80s, both still active, retired, need safe environment, quiet, 3/4 br 2 bath, ranch, partial brick, no older that 5-10 years old, 1.5 acres, conveniences near by, Hemingway address but Georgetown or Florence county

Answers

3
Dave Edwards, Agent, Greenville, SC
Thu Oct 16, 2008
Are your parents still looking for a home? Please feel free to let me know because I would be able to connect them with a great realtor down there. I am in the Upstate area, but would be able to assist your parents in having an associate take good care of them.

Email me at daveedwards@kw.com or call 864.275.7250. Thanks!!
Karen and Ed…, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Mon Oct 6, 2008
Due to the new market climate there are many homes to choose from (a buyer's market indeed!). My point being, that a visit with your favorite Realtor could save you and your parents a lot of time and money too.

Since the Realtor will have access to all properties on the Muliple Listing Service, you would be able to see home interior and exterior pictures, virtual tours and more detailed information about each home in one convenient location (at the agent's office for example). Another benefit is that the agent can indicate a search for only one level homes, thereby not wasting time by searching for homes that may not appeal to all the buyer's concerns.

Find a professional Realtor that you and your parents are comfortable with to help you through the process.
Heather, , Burlington, WI
Mon Oct 6, 2008
Not sure if you'd be interested in a gated community with luxury condos, but there are several new units currently being built in Georgetown - The Yacht Club at Belle Isle