I am looking for a home around Archcrest Way in Gateway West preferably a two story let me know if anyone is interested in selling.

Asked by mary, 95835 Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

4
Michael Smith, MBA, MPM’s answer
Michael Smith…, , Roseville, CA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
The pre-approval process is quick and for the most part painless. Yes, I do bite from time to time.

If you have not been pre-approved I would love to speak with you regarding what you will need to do to get pre-approved. If you are pre-approved, I believe, quite frankly that it never hurts to get a 2nd opinion. I am a direct lender. My company has been serving CA for 55 years and is the #2 bank on the West Coast. We have over $7BB in assets.

Having said that, my email and cell are always just a click or call away. :)
Gina Borges-…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Maribel,
You search would be much easier with a Realtor. If you need someone that knows the area let me know.
Pamela Smith, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
I know of one coming to the market after May 1
Thank you.
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012
Kylee Roe, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Ummmmm...Maribel....I, and probably every other agent who answers this, can help you. You need a Realtor to keep an eye on Metrolist for you, so when a home comes available on Archcrest, or in that neighborhood, you can go and look right away. Advertising here is spinning your wheels, unless you're looking for a Realtor.

Call me, mail or check my websites out. I'd be happy to help you--send you listings, take you on a home tour, etc.

Did you get pre-qualified for a loan yet?

Good luck, and hope to hear from you.

Kylee

http://www.kyleeroe.com
Thank you!
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012