I am looking for a good buyer's agent in Springfield MA. Any suggestions/recommendations?

Asked by Fredsimon222, Philadelphia, PA Fri Sep 21, 2012

Answers

11
Allen Murray, Agent, Agawam, MA
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi Fred,

Hope all is well. Fred to be honest with you, it all depends on what you're looking for in a property. If you are looking for investment property you would want to deal with an agent that knows about investment properties (rehabs, rental rates, cash sales, REO, short sales, etc).

If you are looking for a residence, then you want a different type of agent. One that might deal with first time home buyers and/or move-up buyers. One that knows about crime rates, school systems, hidden jewels, etc.

Take some time to speak and/or meet with a few agents before you make your choice.

Contact me and let's have coffee.

http://www.AllenMurrayTV.com
Ellen Pollock, Agent, Longmeadow, MA
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Sit down and meet with an agent that comes recommended - alternatively you can look at recommendations online.

The bottom line is that you should have a sit-down meeting with an agent and make sure you feel comfortable with that professional, and that you are in competent hands. Be sure the agent you select can listen to your needs and communicate effectively with you. Be sure that all your questions are answered throughout the process.

Would love to help you out.
Carrie Polys, , Springfield, MA
Fri Dec 7, 2012
I am in Springfield, MA not Worcester 413-627-6999
Carrie Polys, , Springfield, MA
Fri Dec 7, 2012
If you want to call me I can talk to you over the phone about several agents I work with and give you the jist about them so you can choose one that suits you best.
Katie Stebbi…, Home Owner, Springfield, MA
Mon Oct 8, 2012
check out http://www.byofamily.com for all the inside information on buying and living in Springfield- great city for families!
gary bellucci, Agent, Springfield, MA
Thu Sep 27, 2012
gbellucci@kw.com.............. 413-782-3783, 413- 626-1331
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Massachusetts Premier Buyer Agency:
Territory.com

Hope that helps!!!!
Christine Mo…, Agent, Wilbraham, MA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Keep in mind that real estate professionals work in price points.
The pro for a foreclosure may not be the best one for a $1 M property.
Some have the experience to cover many price points.
Ask them.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Ginger Kelle…, Agent, New Ipswich, NH
Fri Sep 21, 2012
I would recommend RE/MAX.com, you will receive a good list of agents that service the Springfield area as well as what they specialize in and their designations.

Best of Luck!

Ginger
Amy Mullen, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Good afternoon!

I worked with Jason Burkins on a listing I had in Springfield since it's not my usual coverage area. He worked with the buyers who came through the house and was fantastic!

Jason Burkins
Realtor®, NAR GREEN Designation
Your Western Massachusetts Real Estate Advocate
RE/MAX PRESTIGE - ABOVE THE CROWD!
413.537.2838 http://www.jasonburkins.com
jason@burkins.net

Amy