Gail Vann, Real Estate Pro in Eatonton, GA

I am looking for a furnished rental near Morgan Country High School for me and my daughter. We have no pets dedragrizzard@gmail.com

Asked by Gail Vann, Eatonton, GA Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

3
Charles & Je…, Agent, Greensboro, GA
Wed Oct 1, 2014
This is a hard find! I would say the average rental amount is about $1000 per month. As soon as they are advertised, they are gone. Inventory is low in Madison. The best way to find a rental is find a real estate agent in Madison and follow up with them weekly and act quickly.
dcbailey1983, , Madison, GA
Thu Sep 26, 2013
I know of a furnished basement apartment in Rutledge Ga. (about 10 miles from Madison)
(1) master bedroom / bathroom, Kitchen & dinning area, living room, washer / dryer (no pets, no smoking inside home)
dcbailey1983@att.net
Amy Hickox, , Morgan County, GA
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hi Gail! Thanks for your interest in a rental near MCHS. I am very familiar with the area, and I would love an opportunity to chat with you. Are you looking for a rent-to-buy option or interested in strictly rental at this point? What is your monthly rental budget and what are your needs as far as size, etc.? You can email me at ahickox1@gmail.com.