I am looking for a family-oriented neighborhood, lots of kids, top schools, and close to the beach (walking distance) - does this exist in Jupiter?

Asked by Rachel Kraemer, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Mon Oct 1, 2012

Answers

12
Julie Rosenthal’s answer
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Rachel yes Yes there are several! Please call text or email me for more info. Thanks Rachel Phone 561-827-6789. Email Julier 6789@ Gmail.com. Helping people buy sell and rent Florida real estate 30 years . Julie Rosenthal broker . Property Brokers International
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Tue May 31, 2016
Thomas,

Absolutely it does and so much depends on your family's budget and needs. The Bluffs is a good option if a split 3 bedroom 2 bath property will work. Production homes built in the mid 1980's all are pretty much the same 1,889 square foot plan and we see some amazing remodels pop up but you need to be prepared.

Expect prices in the Bluffs to start in the low $400's but for that you will be looking at a home ready for a remodel. A spectacular Bluffs remodel hit the market a couple weeks back at $650,000 and went under contract in a couple days. Inventory is very low at 2.54 months so you need to be prepared.

Olympus is another beachside neighborhood worth exploration. Much smaller, more custom, closer to the water and much more expensive with prices generally starting north of $900,000. Some frame construction here so you need to be fully educated about what that means, especially close to the water.

There are other options, from Jupiter Inlet Colony to Xanadu and the key is to be prepared and ready to act upon the best opportunities. Beachside Paradise Sharks is running our "Summer Savings Splash" which in these communities will give our clients savings between $2,000 up to about $10,000 depending on the property.

If we can be of any assistance we would enjoy the opportunity to sit down and discuss your goals in greater details and set up a game plan to make sure we find you the perfect home, in the perfect location at the best price and terms.

Best of luck.......

Tom Priester
Principal Broker

Paradise Sharks
561.308.0175
info@paradisesharks.com
Nyxtom, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun May 29, 2016
This was written a few years back but my wife and I are also considering moving down to Jupiter and we have a little one (just 1 year old). We are also looking for a family-oriented neighborhood, great schools, and walking distance to the beach (if possible).
Jaya Jacobs, , Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Hi Rachel, There are lots of communities in the Jupiter Florida area that may suit your needs. And this is a great place to start but to really assist you in researching and finding a home that right for you and your family there's more to be uncovered. Feel free to contact me anytime and we can discuss how I may help. Thank you, Jaya
Susan Peppler, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Yes it does exist in several areas of Jupiter. For a personal list, contact us via email or phone anytime, I have sold here since 1986 full time as a Realtor and know the communities personally from helping many a satisfied Buyer. There are a lot of changes in our area and important to know where and what to expect! We would love to help you! Sue Peppler/Steven ONeill, BeachtoBarn Real Estate Team Illustrated Properties 561-746-0008 or 561315-4763 suepeppler@aol.com
Dimitri Greg…, , Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Dear Rachel,

I live and work in Jupiter and i love it. I am a nature lover and I also love going to the beach here in Jupiter. There are countless neighborhoods in Jupiter that I would be happy to show you on your next visit and maybe we can find the perfect one that will fit your needs!

I will give 5% of my commission at closing to any of your favorite non-profit organization!

Dimitri Gregorieff
Keyes Co.
561 262 1318
Susanna Malm…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Dear Rachel,
There are many neighborhoods close to the beach but not as many with walk to the beach. This is partly because of the many condo and townhouse communities along the beach. For single family communities with walk to the beach, I would suggest Xanadu or Olympus. There are many more options 5 minute drive or bike ride to the beach depending on your preferences such as - mandatory or voluntary HOA, year of construction, amenities, budget, etc.

I highly recommend this area!! I would be happy to show you general communities as well as specific homes on your next visit.

Susanna Malmgren-Grubb, PA
Illustrated Properties, Jupiter, FL
1-561-827-2952
susannagrubb@gmail.com
http://www.MyPalmBeachFL.com
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Dear Rachel,

There certainly are a number of great options that would work for you in Jupiter and the surrounding communities. Depending on your budget, what you are looking for in a neighborhood and your description of walking distance you have The Bluffs, Ocean Walk, Olympus, Jupiter Inlet Colony and some other smaller and less well defined options. Sounds like you know Jupiter well but still want to share this article with you about the area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client from up north who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
steve, , Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Olympus is definitely one of Jupiter’s hidden jewels. This community of single family homes is a rare find. This Jupiter community is within walking distance to the wonderful beached of Jupiter. All the homes in Olympus are unique and the homes averages in the 2000 square foot range up to 5000 square feet under air. There are currently 4 homes available. If you would like more information about Olympus my name is Steve Hamma with the BSR Realty Group and I can be reached at steve@bsrrealtygroup.com or my cell at 561-632-5640. I hope this helps in search for your new home.
Ben Hunter, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Good Morning, Rachel,

Two great neighborhoods to consider would be the Bluffs, which is walking distance to the beach, and Evergrene, which is less than a five minute drive- and there are more!
I raised my son here, and can assure you it's a great place to grow up.

If you would like to contact me with your parameters, I would be happy to email you properties to make you and your kids very happy!.

Thank you for your interest in Jupiter.

Ben Hunter
Bluffs Real Estate & Investment Properties
Office 561-775-3000
Cell 561-262-6202
Alexander Bo…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Hi Rachel,

Great question and one that I hear a lot (it's one of my specialties as a broker with 3 kids). Many of the beach neighborhoods in Jupiter got developed first when Jupiter was a just a small town with mostly seasonal residents, well before Abacoa and other newer neighborhoods very popular with families. One neighborhood that you should consider is Jupiter Inlet Colony on the southern tip of Jupiter Island - it's actually its own little town (243 homes), recently voted #1 safest town in Florida, with lots of kids, A-rated schools and, of course its own beach (there is no public parking in the community so the beach is basically private). Check out my website - http://www.JupiterBeachHouse.com for more info and beach homes available for sale in Jupiter Inlet Colony and various neighborhoods in Jupiter and surrounding areas.

Happy to answer additional questions and help you find a great beach home!

Alex

Alexander Bondar
Broker,
Island Time Properties
Jupiter, FL
561-339-7898
alex@islandtimeproperties.com
http://www.JupiterBeachHouse.com
Jj Cunningham, , Jupiter, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Hi Rachel
I specialize in Jupiter. You are describing Abacoa. It's not walking distance to the beach though. Most properties close to beach do not have a ton of kids. Give me a call. I'm a mom of four and I can definitely lead you in the right direction ! JJ Cunningham. Cobblestone Real Estate Group. 561-502-2427.