Home Buying in East Taunton>Question Details

Dorothy Farr…, Both Buyer and Seller in Brockton, MA

I am looking for a 2/2 condo to buy that allows dogs

Asked by Dorothy Farrell, Brockton, MA Thu Feb 10, 2011

Answers

7
Raynham,Ma. Listing with Rob Chestnut, Keller Williams, Easton. Dogs under 65 pounds are allowed. Very nice end unit in a newer community. 8 unit town House just off route 44. Large rooms , Master bath with a 3 person hot tub , gas log fire place , gas heat and cook top. finished lower level with 3 rooms with a laundry / half bath. log on to Rob's site to see photos and full details.
I currently have a listing in Taunton that is HUD owned that allows dogs. it has 7 rooms, 2+ bedrooms and is listed for 94500. Mins to highways
Find out from your Lender what their regulations are about % of renters to owner occupants. In GA, I recommend to my buyer's to not buy a condo. Here the investment is not a smart move. Does not mean this is the case in your area, but make sure you have a great Realtor providing you with info to help you make an educated decision. Best Regards.

Dean Bright
http://www.DeanBrightRealEstate.com
ReMax Assoc. Athens
Athens, GA
FYI you also need confirm with HOA weight restrictions AND type of dogs.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Hello Dorthy,

I hope you are having a great Thursday. There are a few in that area for sale now. If you could contact me with a price range that is comfortable for you, as well as, the size of your dog(s), then I would be more than happy to help you narrow the field and find your perfect condo. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Al Pratte
alpratte@marketpropertiesRI.com
Dorothy,
There are three condo units available in Taunton that fit that description currently. Please feel free to contact me and I can send you the complete listings and show you anything you may want to see.

Sarah Nathe
sarah.nathe@nemoves.com