I am looking for a buyer agent to work with me in St.Petersburge and I am cash buyer.

Asked by Behappy, Miami, FL Mon Jan 21, 2013

here is the one that I found and am intrested, could someone give me some advice on this property? since I am out of states.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3095884065-Apt-Condo-Twnhm-Sa…

Answers

13
Jackie Willi…, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
This is a condo located in the condominium community of Waterside at Coquina Key. This particular condo is no longer available for sale however I can assist you in finding other opportunities in this development.
I have 6 listings at Waterside and am working with buyers like yourself to find other opportunities.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Jackie Williams
Broker/Owner
Market Insights Realty, LLC
727 512 0458
realtorfore…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Are you looking to live full time or is this a rental? Did you check the maintenance fees?
I have shown in the complex a number of times. The fees are what chase people away.
The fact that thee are so many short sales, and foreclosures are a very real concern
for buyers.
Barb Deggans,…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue Jun 2, 2015
Hello. Did you purchase your property in St. Pete? Let me know if you are still looking for a buyer's agent here.
Caroline York, Agent, St Petersburg, FL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Waterside is located in the southeast section of St Petersburg. 15 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico or 10 minutes to downtown St Petersburg. Waterside is a large gated community. Most buildings have four units. Two up and two down. Patios or balconies. Some are on the water which is a beautiful lagoon. Lots of birdlife and very peaceful. This condo is no longer available. As an Accredited Buyers Representative I would be happy to provide you with any information you need on this or any other property in the area. If you need information on schools, places of worship, public transportation, entertainment facilities, venues or any other needs just let me know.
ARose, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Hotz Realty Enterprises has a magnificent townhome in St. Petersburg avaiable. Spacious and updated 3/2.5/2. Oversized two car garage with enough room for a tool area or workshop. Over 1400 square feet living area and beautiful views of the lake from your driveway.

Historic downtown St. Petersburg is just a few minutes away! Jannus Landing (concert h.q.), The Pier (fine dining), The Vinoy and Straub Park. All the amenties you can imagine are available with this beautiful townhome. Located in the family perfect Bay Breeze Cove Community.

Contact Chris Avington
Hotz Realty Enterprises
(727) 252-8305

The key to your investment since 1972!
Ed Hines, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Tue Jan 22, 2013
I would be happy to help you as you know this unit is not available anymore. I would be happy send pictures or show you units for sale as this time since I live on this property. Please let me know your timeline when you want to buy and your pricepiint you wish to spend. Units at the time are 85000 to 300000 depending out how many bedrooms and locations. Please email me at edhines@hotmail.com or call 727 512 0459 if I can answer anymore questions

Ed
Jordan Becker, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Jan 22, 2013

It would be my pleasure to help you find the property you are looking for. As you know this particular unit is not on the market but there are plenty of others in that community. I would love to help you out as I am very familiar with that area. Please feel free to contact me at anytime!

-Jordan Becker

727-244-5355
JordanCBecker@gmail.com
Keller Williams Realty St. Pete
Chris Cash C…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I would be delighted to work with you. http://727realtorr.com and http://compassionaterealtor.com and 727-365-4406
Joe Martino, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hello Behappy,

The property you referred to doesn't appear to be available on the market anymore. That condo is located in the Waterside at Coquina Key condo community. I just checked and there area 10 other 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condos on the market priced between $94,900 and $256,900.

I live and work in St Petersburg and would be happy to work for you. Give me a call at your convenience and we can discuss exactly what you are looking to buy in this area and how I can help you. I have many Canadian clients and would love to have one more!

Joe Martino
Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.

727-324-3709
Jimsellsstpe…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hello, I can't find that particular unit you are interested in. It's possible that it's been taken off the market. But I do know there are others in this same complex for sale. What price range are you looking for and does it have to be a 2/2? If you'd like to email me I can set up a search for you that emails you properties that come on the market suited to your wants and needs in a home. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.

Tara May Webster
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
BeHappy,

I would be happy to help you in your home search. Are you planning to live full time in this condo or will you be using it as an investment property? Many of the home or condo associations have certain rules so that will need to be addressed. Have you researched all of the great areas of St Pete or would you be interested in other local areas as well?

I work with a huge team of professionals and we can help you find the right place for you to BEHAPPY at. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com.

After talking or writing with you I can better understand your personal needs. I will then be able to send you homes that fit what you are looking for.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Terry Uli, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I work with many out-of-state buyers as I am a USAA Preferred Agent and do a lot of corporate relocations. With that said, I am held accountable to giving the best service and making certain that all the t's and i's are crossed and dotted.

Email me at terry.yimin@century21.com and I will go through the property with you.

Would welcome the opportunity.

Terry A Yimin
Broker Associate
USAA Preferred Agent
Century 21 Shaw Realty Group

727-254-0550
terry.yimin@century21.com
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Please see all listings at http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com