I am looking for a business or individual to purchase my home in Opelousas, LA, can anyone help with that?

Asked by B, Fri Feb 15, 2008

5 br/3bth/large rooms, 4 car carport, old cellar, additional lot, porhes top and bottom, spilt stairways, large kitchen/ This would be great for a business or even a large family, outside the city in a very quite area, handicap accessible.

Answers

3
Lana Soileau, Agent, Lafayette, LA
Wed Jan 8, 2014
I would love to help you market your home here. I have lived in the area for over 30 years and am very familiar with Opelousas. Give me a call.
ERIN, , Lafayette, LA
Tue Mar 11, 2008
Hi!
if you still haven't sold your property, I'm happy to help you. I work with many qualified buyers in the Lafayette area. My name is Erin Soderberg I'm a reidential Realtor with ERA Stirling Properties. send me more details (price,address) and I 'll see if i can match our buyers to your property.
I can also assist you in the search for your future home purchase as well. anything i can help with, just let me know.
Erin Soderberg
esoderberg@erastirling.com
mobile-296-6577
check out my website below
Heather Good…, , Shreveport, LA
Fri Feb 15, 2008
I'm in the Shreveport area, so I don't know of anyone personally looking to buy there, but I can put you in touch with an experienced Realtor in Opelousas if you would like me to.