I am looking for a 2 bedroom house in Torrance

Asked by beachshop49, Torrance, CA Thu May 9, 2013

Answers

10
Cheryl Fried…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Good afternoon,

I just wanted to follow up with you, how is the search going? Its been a couple months since you first inquired about a home. During this time rates and purchase prices have been moving higher it seems each day, however, more and more homes are coming on the market too. It's still a great time to buy!

If you haven't found the right place don't get discouraged. The right home is out there still. Maybe now it's time to re-evaluate your strategy. If you are still not working with an experienced REALTOR now is the time. I have a proven system of getting my offers accepted in multiple offer situations.

If you have already found a place, Congratulations and welcome to Torrance!

Thank you for your time and have an exceptional day!

Cheryl Friedman
Xavier and X…, Agent, Redondo Beach, CA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Visit http://www.torrancehomeseller.com or if your prefer Redondo Beach http://www.redondoreporter.com

SAM XAVIER
RE/MAX Estate Properties
310-866-7598
Tony Masciot…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Great choice. Torrance is a great city, the weather is just perfect and it looks like you have a lot of attention from local fellow realtors.

If you haven't made a move yet. You should always interview at least 3 and see who you feel more comfortable with and will be able to represent you best.

Good Luck to you...

Tony Masciotti
310.901.3600
info@TonyMasciotti.com
Anna Ki, Agent, las vegas, NV
Sat May 25, 2013
Hi ,

Have you decided you on your price range? Before looking for a home, it is crucial you have your financing in order unless you are paying CASH. If you need help or a 1st time home-buyer, I can definitely educate you on the process on accomplishing your real estate goals. Please feel free to check out my site, http://www.southbayluxuryhomes.com.

Looking forward to assisting you in any way I can, have a great weekend. I have some great Buyer Strategies that I can share with you in this very hot real estate market in the Southbay.

Anna Maria Kitras- Broker
HomeSmart - http://www.newlistingsinthesouthbay.com
annamaria@southbayluxuryhomes.com
323-608-4881
Tony Warfield, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu May 9, 2013
As you can see we all would love to assist you in finding a home in Torrance. I did a quick search for 2 Bedroom homes and found there are 18 Active listings.

9 Single Family Residences, 6 Townhouses, & 3 Condos

They range from 660 sq feet up to 1685 sq feet and prices range from $359K to $639K

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss specific neighborhoods and what it is that you are looking for in a home. I've lived in Torrance my entire life, love it and can help guild you through the process. Let me know if you would like for me to send you a link so you could view these homes.

Tony Warfield
Associate Broker
Tony@3Leafrealty.com
(310) 634-9342
Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu May 9, 2013
Congratulations. Torrance is a great choice. Is this your first home purchase? I would be happy to meet with you and discuss all that you will need to be prepared for. I also have a free Home Buyer Guide that will answer many questions.
My office is here in Torrance and my door is always open.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
m@nhlbrokers.com
23670 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 203
Torrance, Ca 90505
Bruce Blumbe…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu May 9, 2013
I recommend you identify a Realtor and or Broker to help you with your search. Your fist step though is to get pre-approved for a loan if you are not paying cash. I have 25 years experience helping clients buy in difficult markets. Today we are seeing multiple offers as a norm. I have recently closed multiple escrows in Torrance representing buyers. Feel free to contact me through my website below if you would like to discuss how I can help you in your search. Additionally I have been conducting first time home buyer seminars since 1997.

Bruce
DRE:01004069
Xavier and X…, Agent, Redondo Beach, CA
Thu May 9, 2013
We have more inventory! Please call me I am a Torrance Real Estate Specialist and can assist you with your home purchase! Please visit http://www.xavierandxavier.com or email me samxavier@sbcglobal.net Thanks, SAM XAVIER RE/MAX Estate Properties, 310-866-7598
Sheyenne Sch…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Thu May 9, 2013
Awesome! I just helped another buyer find, get our offer accepted, and close on a house in Torrance.

That poor buyer had been trying for over 8 months with no success. I can do the same for you!

If you like, feel free to contact me and I can show you a plan "that works" and gets results fast!

No pressure...hassle free....and EZ 2 follow: take care :))

Sheyenne Schultz
Real Estate Network Group
2601 Airport Drive #120
Torrance CA 90505
310-429-4170 shy@shysells.com
C. Lee Miller, Agent, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Thu May 9, 2013
Great! Which part would you like to be in, have you already been pre-approved for a loan, I would like to discuss with you more what else you are looking for in your house in the Torrance area.

Feel free to call me to discuss your needs and want further!

Make it a GREAT Day!

Respectfully,

C. Lee Miller
Broker Associate - CA DRE Lic# 01882648
Toll Free 877-645-4110
clee@cleehomes.com