I am looking for a 4 bedroom 2 bath home in the myrtle beach area on a golf course pool? with a good high school. Where should I look???

Asked by rhbabud, Wells, ME Thu Apr 25, 2013

Answers

7
Patrick Graw, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Apr 25, 2013
There are many opportunities here in the Myrtle Beach area to meet your needs, however, in order to help refine your requirements...the Myrtle Beach market is rather expansive, not to mention having a large amount of golf courses as a golf capital of the USA.
If you could provide me with a bit more information...I'm confident we can help you find the right property.
1. Do you have a minimum or maximum amount you want to spend?
2. Does the home have to have a pool with it...or just that there is a pool available in the community?

Because there are so many different areas that would meet your needs, it would be better if we spoke about this. Would it be possible for you to give me a call in the office on Friday so we can get a better pinpoint on your needs?? If so...please call me in the office on Friday at 843-839-5200 and we an discuss this. If not...please send me your contact information and I will reach out to you.
Thanks for your inquiry.

Pat
Dervilla Buc…, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Hi there,
I would love the opportunity to try and help you find exactly what you are looking for including buying in the best school districts. Being a mother of three I can relate very well to schools etc. Buying a house can be very stressful especially when kids are involved. Please give me the chance to try and find you a home here in Myrtle beach. It is a great place to raise your children. I conscientiously made that decision to move down from New York seven years ago but I haven't regretted a day especially originally being from Ireland and wanting the best for everyone. There are lots of choices depending on what you guys may want, small, big, maybe you might want to build your own with your own specifications. I can find you anything you want) Just call me at any of the numbers below and I would be delighted to help you in any way that I can. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dervilla Bucci
Real Estate Associate
Ocean Front Guru Real Estate
1-843-839-5200 Office
1-631-943-5421 Cell
1-866-262-3866 Toll Free
dervillabucci@oceanfrontguru.com
http://www.oceanfrontguru.com (have a look at our properties)
Lee Quinlan, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Apr 25, 2013

Thanks for your inquiry. There are many golf course communities from the north end of the Strand in Little River all the way to the south end in Pawleys Island area that would fit your needs, some with pool/clubhouse amenities. Carolina Forest High School is one of the many good high schools in this area. A little more research would be required to find the right fit for your families' needs. Feel comfortable to contact me at: Lee@LeeByTheSea.com or (843) 283-3221 to discuss.

Lee

P.S. We have been summering (and own property) in Maine for over 30 years (Kennebunkport/Old Orchard Beach areas). Hope to hear from you soon.
Susan Lucas,…, Other Pro, Garden City, SC
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Congratulations on your decisionto move to the best beach in the South - Myrtle Beach has so much to offer. to check out schools you can visit http://www.horrycountyschools.net/pages/Horry_County_Schools…

once you decide which school district fits your needs, we can go from there. feel free to email me at sl1586@sccoast.net or visit my website at http://www.suelucas.com
Don Clark, , Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Trulia is a wonderful tool for potential buyers to connect with a full-time, experienced Realtor in our area to answer all of the questions. And there is so much more information we provide to help you with your move. Answers to questions that haven't even come to mind yet. For specific questions such as yours you will get sincere recommendations of which is the best. I began in this market full-time in 1988 and there is no way I could give you a "best" answer without speaking or corresponding with you directly. There is no cost to you to take advantage of Buyer service. Different high schools here offer a variety of curriculum. We should talk about the interest of the student(s) who will be attending. Contact me directly for personalized attention and follow-through.
Don Clark. 843.457.7339
topper51@hotmail.com
The Kingsmore…, Agent, Murrels Inlet, SC
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Not a problem and I will be happy to assist.
Would like to speak with you about the other specific critera for your search ad then I could send you homes to view that are right for your needs.
Look foward to hearing back from you soon.
Dan Kingsmore
Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet, SC
843 421 8218
http://www.TheKingsmoreTeam.com
Georgeanne R…, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Please visit my website, http://www.georgeannerice.com, to sign up and view all neighborhoods and get more specific details about properties. I would need to know your projected budget to determine which communities to recommend.

Please contact me at your convenience.

Georgeanne Rice, Accredited Buyers Representative
843-450-1711
Grganne@sc.rr.com