I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom/atleast 3 baths and atleast 3000 Sq ft home for lease in the Houston Area.

Asked by Europeanwoman, Great Uptown, Houston, TX Wed Aug 26, 2009

Preferably with a pool and I believe somewhere in the uptown area. Woulsd someone recommend a Professional Realtor please! I hear it's beautiful there. Please contact me via e-mail: ilonaswealth@gmail.com thanks

Answers

4
Alphonso Moody’s answer
Alphonso Moo…, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Hi , Al Moody , Champions Re Group . Yes , there are 3000 sf houses available . call 281-964-8043 and give me the details - where , which part of town , ect . Al Moody 281-964-8043 or aahomecare2yahoo.com
Vickey Wacht…, Agent, Katy, TX
Sat Aug 29, 2009
Hello Europeanwoman, come on over the weather is fine and it is beautiful here!! What do you consider Uptown? Houston is very diverse in properties, older established neighborhoods offer small town feel while the new townhouse and lofts appeal to the Metro minded Bid City. Our subburbs are amazing, offering easy access to downtown Houston for work, sporting events and the Theater District (which is superb) while still offering convienent shopping, Schools and some of the best prices for Real Estate in the nation. Our prices are as varied as our choices.
I would be happy to assist you in finding something that would fit you needs, give me a call or email me with your wish list.
Lucie Ogdee,…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Aug 26, 2009
How quickly are you looking to move in? I just leased a similar home last week. Give me a call and we can discuss the process thoroughly over the phone.
Lucie Ogdee
713-539-1006
http://www.BetterHoustonHomes.info
Amber Carril…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Aug 26, 2009
I would be happy to help you out with this. Are you know to the area? What price range are you trying to stay in. Let talk over some details and we can get started. Depending on when you want to move we should be able to find something that will work for you.
Saul Carrillo, Realtor
It Homes
832-527-2268