I am looking for a Lease purchase home in the Gladstone, Kansas City Northland Area.

Asked by Amanda Cash, Gladstone, MO Sun Mar 17, 2013

We are wanting a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom. 3 garage. Home 25 years or less in age preferrable 10 years or less. We like the carriage hills, brook hill, stonebrook, charleston harbor type homes. We are wanting our purchase price to not exceed $195,000. My email is amandacash08@hotmail.com I have a list from the MLS already and none of them match our needs. So really what I am needing is word of mouth homes, or homes that you or someone you know has listed that will do a lease purchase for 33-36 months.

Amanda

Answers

1
Don Krueger’s answer
Don Krueger, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Sun Mar 17, 2013
As per the other agent.. I always ask for mine up front without heisitation.. and they or you do pay it..

Best thing to do is get with a good realtor , talk to them, and see whats out there .. if a agent works

with you without %%%% , that agent is weak... and dont work with them... so there you go

don.................. 816-277-7055 12 yrs agent and strong.. only if you have money down
The only way we could purchase now is with me only the loan and if we got a stated income loan. I am not sure if those exist or if I could get one. But my credit score is 712
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
We have money down, that is not the issue. The issue is finding a home that will do it that we like.
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013