I am looking for a Cordova real estate agent who works with out of town investor.

Asked by Robert, Princeville, HI Thu Oct 4, 2012

Can someone recommend me a agent who is familiar with short sales, Fannie Mae and HUD properties. Thank You.

Answers

4
Sherry Hulen, Agent, Germantown, TN
Thu Oct 4, 2012
I work with investors. I sell hud and fannie mae properties.
Todd Feemster, Agent, Memphis, TN
Sat Oct 20, 2012
I would be happy to talk with you about the great investment properties in the Memphis area and how to take full advantage of their investment potential.

I currently work with investors from all around the nation and have developed a system of providing the the information that investors need to make sound business decisions.

By using these we not only can build a profitable real estate portfolio but we also concentrate on what you want your investment portfolio achieve. Short term = return on investment, Long term = increase of investment value as the market rebounds.

There are a great deal of opportunities you, as a real estate investor can take advantage of.

Contact me and tell me what type of investments your looking for and what direction you want your investment to go, long term or short term or possible a combination of both.

My contact information is:
Todd Feemster
First National Realty.
(901) 281-7716
todd.feemster@yahoo.com
Michael Bell…, , Cordova, TN
Fri Oct 5, 2012
If you would like to discuss this whith someone who is very familiar with not only Cordova specifically, but can provide overall information on the area and other potential properties, feel free to contact me. I'd be interested in discussing your plans and how I may help.
Skip Miller, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Oct 5, 2012
I work with a number of investors in the Cordova Market specifically and the Memphis-Shelby County Market in general