I am looking for a 3BR, 2BA home in Hammond or Whiting. Must have central air, separate dining room/area and fully fenced back yard for dogs.

Asked by ajl_kc, Whiting, IN Mon Sep 10, 2012

Answers

4
Michjperry, Home Buyer, Hammond, IN
Wed Jun 26, 2013
I have a home for sale in Whiting and is in the Whiting School District.

It has a living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 additional room which I call an office since it has no official closet built in. There is also a Walk up attic with another room for an office and storage.

THE HOME IS A FRAME WITH gray vinyl siding. It has a brand new tear off roof on the house and garage, which was done about 4 years ago. This house does have central air and hot water heat.

The main floor bath has been updated. There is a bathroom in the basement as well.

It does have a 2 car brick detached 2 car garage.... But the garage door is only a one car door.

This house has Lake Michigan views from the front porch and the downtown is only a few blocks away as well as Whiting Public Schools.

Whiting has rezoned several blocks as commercial including this block. You would need to obtain a commercial loan, and People's Bank, in Munster, IN can help you with this.

This is a well taken care of family home.

Contact me if interested. Michjperry@comcast.net
ajl_kc, Home Buyer, Whiting, IN
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Would prefer to lease with option. Not sure how long I plan on staying in area. Have applied to be pre-approved but still waiting to hear something. Also want to mention it must have at least 1 car garage.
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Tue Sep 11, 2012
If you are looking to buy I have a list of homes with fanced yard, central air and dining room. Send me an email or call for more info.
Jessica, thank you for your reply. I talked with a mortgage broker this afternoon to gain pre-approval and he stated that I would not be eligible for a mortgage until June 2013 based on what he saw on my credit report. That said, I am interested in finding a rent to own or lease with option in either Hessville, Hammond or Whiting. I would also be interested in something near 108th & Avenue M in Chicago. I am not sure what that area is called.
Flag Wed Sep 12, 2012
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Tue Sep 11, 2012
You looking to buy or rent ?