I am looking at some condos in Milford,CT in a new complex at walnut beach. I am wondering if anyone knows

Asked by Chris, Devon / Walnut Beach, Milford, CT Fri Jun 12, 2009

I am looking at some condos in Milford,CT in a new complex at walnut beach. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the complex and area. The places are still under construction. I am concerned because it almost looks like the construction has stopped and I know that cant be good for the future if it doesnt get finished.

Answers

2
, ,
Thu Aug 6, 2009
Chris,

Financing may be tough for a condo complex that has not been completed yet, but Total Mortgage is a national lender, who happens to be right here in Milford. We have access to a wide variety of lending partners, so we may be able to help you get financing on a unit if you choose to purchase one.

If you're a first-time homebuyer, you're also eligible for up to $8,000 in a federal tax credit. Current mortgage rates are still historically low, so now's the time to buy. I hope this information helps.

Check out our web site and give us a call. One of our licensed mortgage professionals would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Best of luck!

Total Mortgage Services
Web Reference:  http://www.totalmortgage.com
Carolyn Nisi…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Mon Jun 15, 2009
Hi Chris,

The units at Walnut Beach are being built when there is a Buyer. Most of the units already built have been sold. Because of the economy the Builder will build to suit, meaning your specific needs as to approved #number of bedrooms and baths. Type of kitchen, etc. Properties in Milford are selling fast. The market is good here and does not reflect other parts of the country. I have sold 1 condo and two homes in this immediate area in the last 30 days. If you would like a tour of the town and the area please let me know. I would be happy to help. You can go to http://www.milfordshorelinehomes.com for listing and to email me directly.
Cell 203-257-0030