Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

kc_spdrmn, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

I am looking at property that was purchased by Deutsche bank in march of 2011, I have the appraisers report, and certificate of title, but no one seem

Asked by kc_spdrmn, Tampa, FL Tue Jan 29, 2013

to be able to find it anywhere it is still vacant,and badly damaged..17535 Nelson road, springhill fl, 34610...how can I find out about purchasing it.

Answers

9
CT was indeed recorded but an order to vacate was granted and a new lis pendens filed early January. So Deutsche Bank does not own, still owned by the Pross's. Looks like foreclosure could be drawn out a good while longer. If you can get in contact with Pross's you may have an opportunity to make yourself a good deal. Let me know if you want any help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
If the owners want to attempt a Short Sale and sell it to you, it will need to be listed by a Realtor. You can't make a deal directly with the Sellers to buy it. The lender has to approve a Short Sale and normally require the borrower to list the property for sale with a Realtor. It may need to happen quickly before the new foreclosure goes through.

Just be careful if you decide to knock on the door, some distressed Sellers are not too happy about sharks approaching them!

Alma
What I wrote is correct. It helps when you check the proper source and understand the information. If your interested in the property, the Pross's are the ones to contact.
kc_spdrmn, the home located at 17535 Nelson Road, is not listed for sale on MLS. The last time that it was listed for sale was 8/23/2011 for $50,000. It was withdrawn at that time. Yes, Deutsche Bank shows as the owner of record.

To buy something, you have to have a willing seller. At this point in time, the bank has not listed it again for sale.

This must be additional issues with the title etc.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234

http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
Banks don't sell directly to individual buyers. What they may eventually do is list it with a local Realtor and then most likely you will have to compete with all cash buyers and pay "above" recent comparable sales. We have a frenzy of investors buying in Tampa Bay right now so unless you have ALL CASH you probably not compete. One listing got over 20 all cash offers within 24 hours.

If you plan to occupy as your primary residence you may have luck with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and HUD homes becuase the first week or two they cannot be purchased by investors.

Also the property may be sold in a package with several other properties to a mutimillion dollar investment group.

So, ask your Realtor to set you up with an automatic notification and when this property is actually listed for sale you will get an email. Just be sure to go out the first day it is listed for sale if you have a "personal" reason for wanting to buy this specific property. You will not be able to buy any property below market nowadays--unless you go to the courthouse auctions and pay ALL CASH and take a lot of risk. You would not get a clear title free of liens, you cannot inspect and you may have to go through legal procedings to remove an owner or tenant.

You can buy this foreclosure house right now for about $84k, if you're interested (and not already working with a Realtor) please call me or email and we can go take a look:

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1298434…

This property will be sold via an auction (but not a county foreclosure auction) so you can get "conventional" mortage financing with as little as 5% down. The list price is the auction price but if you don't want to compete with other bidders you can BUY IT NOW for the $84k price.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee PA
I see no record. You may want to reach out to a realtor in that area since I am in Tampa. Most of the foreclosed properties are being held by lenders.
Call the record owner of the property and ask them if you can purchase the home and for how much they would like.

Best of Luck
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
The property may be in limbo due to the fact that the mortgage was a mortgage backed security Whatever the reason - trying to find the asset manager handling this property and then getting them to work with you on just one property will be difficult at best. Have a realtor send you available foreclosures and start with those. If the property ever becomes available - you will get it immediately since you will be receiving foreclosure listings already from your realtor.
Kc_spdrmn,

I have researched the property and from what I can see it was put on the market to sell in Aug 2011 and withdrawn 1 day later. It does not appear that it sold at that time. There is no more recent information in our mls system about this home.

I am familiar with the Spring Hill area and would be happy to send you similar homes that fit your budget if you are interested. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com.

I am sorry I am unable to find more information about that particular property.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty