I am looking at moving to the north Orlando area (Seminole county) Looking for Lease to own property, any ideas where to look?

Asked by Dimitri Peros, Orlando, FL Sun Jun 2, 2013

I have been seeing adds on Craigslist, but they appear to be fraud laden, pay money first to get a "List" checked the BBB and they get a D- rating. Is there such a thing as lease to own in Seminole county or am I just dreaming? Please help me out here.

Answers

2
Deanna Crawf…, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Thu Jul 4, 2013
There could be homes where owners are receptive to lease to purchase contracts. I would first explore if you are in a position to buy outright yourself now. Have you applied for loan programs that fund 100%? Seminole County also has a program to assistance with closing costs. If you have questions on these let me know and I can guide you to some great resources. http://www.HouseToHomeDreams.com
Alan Salerno, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Mon Jun 3, 2013
I currently have a home listed at 240 Lake Destiny Trail, Altamonte Springs for $299,000.00 and the seller would consider a lease to own proposal. Have you agent show you the property and make an offer.
Thanks Alan, But I should have stated a price range I can afford. I am looking at a cap of $150,000.
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013